Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Family: Bing

Let me give you a little background of what my day was like when it came time to do this family shoot: I had been up all night sick as a dog, I hadn't got dressed, only had powerade in my belly all day and it was wet and muggy out. It was some kind of miracle straight from the sky that I felt good enough to go outside and take some pictures of the Bing family. Brandon is a busy guy so it's not often we see this cute family all together but it's nice when we do get that chance. We made good use of our {super green} backyard and just barely beat the rain to get these pictures. I had great helpers keeping Baby O focussed on me and aside from not having a "real" editing program, I love how these pictures turned out. 












No comments:

Post a Comment