Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Personal: Rainbow Haven Beach

If I had to describe myself in two words when I am home during summer time I would tell you "beach bum." I grew up spending summers near the ocean and it will forever be in my blood. After last year's dip in the ocean I decided to make it a tradition for whenever I go home now. A year should never go by without being totally covered in the cold Atlantic water! My niece Sarah joined me for the dip, making it an experience I'm glad we shared together. Once they move I'm not sure how often they will get back to swim in the Atlantic and I always want her to remember how much fun it was growing up. It was also Baby O's first trip to the beach and she was mesmerized by the ocean. No tears at all when we dipped her little feet in. I hope this is the start of many beach days for her cute little crab bum.

















No comments:

Post a Comment